Philadelphia, PA – June 16th, 2017 – PopsiCube-Fovea to showcase new developments at upcoming 2017 Annual DIA Convention to be held June 19 to 21, 2017 in Chicago, IL.
PopsiCube-Fovea will be present at the 2017 Annual DIA Convention in Chicago, IL from Monday June 19, 2017 to Wednesday June 21, 2017 at exhibit #2618. This participation to DIA will provide PopsiCube-Fovea with an opportunity to update leaders of the pharma, biotech, medtech, and device and diagnostic industries on new developments in our activities and services, in particular:
- The expansion of our presence in Asia with the opening of our offices in China
- The acquisition of MissionTec, a leading European company in Home Care clinical trial with 88 clinical nurses bringing clinical studies to the residence of the patients.
- The development of new technology solutions that ideally support the increasing need of ePRO/eCOA data capture solutions
- The new generation Popsipen, our proprietary digital pen and paper data capture solution
- PopsiPRO, a powerful and highly flexible tablet-based ePRO data capture solution
- Popsicare, to follow biomarkers at the patient’s home, a unique solution paired with our ePRO data capture solutions
- PopsIWRS, our comprehensive IWRS technology
- And finally, our recent acquisition of Fovea that further expands our capacity to successfully manage our Sponsors clinical trials.
“DIA provides a unique opportunity for Popsi Cube–Fovea to interact with leaders of the Health Care Industry,” said Guy Maestre, President and CEO of Popsi Cube–Fovea, Inc., “ and we look forward to presenting our expanded solutions to support the unique needs of our sponsors looking to gain flexibility and efficiency through innovative, complementary and efficient services”
Popsi Cube-Fovea’s clinical segment offers a full suite of services that support bioanalysis and Phase II through Phase IV (post-launch) clinical trials. It offers those services across an array of therapeutic areas, including oncology, neuroscience/pain, rheumatology, infectious disease, cardiovascular, endocrinology and metabolic diseases and with the expertise in new technologies (biocaptors, Popsipen®, validated secure data gateway…). Depending on client needs, Popsi Cube-Fovea can manage a completely outsourced clinical trial, or it can provide functional support to in-house or in-home trials in areas such as clinical trial management and monitoring, data capture and management, biostatistics solutions, regulatory and quality consulting, safety and pharmacovigilance, and patient and investigator recruitment.
PopsiCube-Fovea is a challenger independent CRO promoting efficiency and new technology solutions for clinical, consulting, eTools services to all size companies seeking to transform ideas into a product in the pharmaceutical market. PopsiCube-Fovea operates across four business segments (Clinical Services, Outsourcing, Home Care Trial and Clinical eTools Software Development), and its clients include more than 150 pharmaceutical, biotech, medtech and life sciences companies.